All India Mahila Empowerment Party Election 2022 is all set to contest the legislative elections of 2022 in Goa, Manipur, Punjab, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh. The elections to the legislative assembly will be held from February 10 and the results will be declared on March 10.
The All India Mahila Empowerment Party
The All India MEP is a regional party and was founded in 2017 by its President Dr. Nowhera Shaik. Shaik, an entrepreneur, philanthropist, and educator, had established the party to become a spokesperson for women-centric issues. The main agenda is to promote gender justice and women empowerment. Under the leadership of Nowhera Shaik, her party has fought elections in Karnataka and Telangana previously and is once again ready to contest in upcoming elections. N
Manifesto of the All India Mahila Empowerment Party in Uttar Pradesh
The All India MEP has launched its manifesto of Uttar Pradesh with a vision of making it a more vibrant welfare state. The party has a long manifesto that covers health, housing, and transport to education and agriculture as well as women and child development. Key highlights of the manifesto are:
- The party has promised 50% reservations of women in the legislative bodies as well as in government and educational institutions.
- Party promised of introducing special schemes for the backward classes. It would provide pensions to families as well as senior citizens who live below the poverty line.
- If voted to power, the party would develop the healthcare structure by establishing super-specialty hospitals and also partnering with the private sector. Free treatment would be provided for the poor people at government facilities.
- Providing quality education would be a priority for the government. Introducing smart classes as well as making English a compulsory language for the better learning of students. Vocational centers would also be opened for the benefit of students.
- Subsidies would be provided to farmers. The government would provide free loans to the farmers. Modern technologies would also be given to the farmers.
The party is focusing on bringing law and order into action to make Uttar Pradesh a more developed state. With good governance in place, the All India Mahila Empowerment Party is ready to make Uttar Pradesh a corruption-free state.