All India Mahila Empowerment Party Election Roadmap. The CEO of Heera Group of Companies, philanthropist, entrepreneur, and educator Dr. Nowhera Shaik is all set to contest elections in the upcoming Assembly elections. Her party, the All India Mahila Empowerment Party has launched its election manifesto for the state of Uttar Pradesh and is ready to fight this election on issues that matter.
Elections of 2022 for AIMEP
Amidst the pandemic, India has witnessed numerous elections and now the states of Goa, Manipur, Punjab, Uttarakhand, and Uttar Pradesh are all ready for the election season. The All India Mahila Empowerment Party(AIMEP), a recently established regional party of India has also announced that they will be contesting elections in several of these poll-bound states. The party has previously contested elections in the states of Karnataka and Telangana under the leadership of its President Dr. Nowhera Shaik.
Highlights of the Manifesto of AIMEP for the state of Uttar Pradesh
Shaik’s party has always been a women-centric party that fights on issues of women empowerment, gender justice, child development, and better welfare for the state.
- The party will provide 50% reservation for women in government jobs and institutions. It would also reserve 50% representation of women in the legislative bodies.
- Shaik, famous for her social works, has promised that the government would work to develop the backward regions of UP. People from backward classes would also be provided with added benefits.
- Education is a top priority and they have promised of providing quality education at all government-run schools. English would be made a compulsory language along with the introduction of smart classes.
- Interest-free loans for agro-based, forest-based, and cottage industries would be provided. Farmers would also get the benefits of subsidies if the party is voted to power.
- Every step would be taken to better the public healthcare sector. Health awareness would be promoted. Super-specialty hospitals would be established in every zonal headquarters. People living below the poverty line would also be allowed free treatment at all government facilities.
- With the vision of making Uttar Pradesh a corruption-free state, the party under Nowhera Shaik has pledged to provide good governance to the people and improve the law and order situation of the state.